Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here I come back

I am bakkkkkkkkkkkkk, with a bang (??) :) I don't know about that. But yea, back after a very long time. With new josh, all enthued to fill up this space with some really useful stuff.

I finally managed to find something motivating me enough to blog about it. I recently enrolled myself in to a 'social entrepreneur' course to know more about the social sector and how it works.

I have always been interested in the social sector, something that I quickly connect to and derive a lot of satisfaction from. Many a days, I have thought about the purpose of my existence. Sometimes, I think Mr.G has sent us here for a specific reason - that one reason which makes us unique and truly beautiful from inside. I have not yet found why "Mission Aarthi" was created but here I have set out to find it.

Most of my future posts will be on what I learn in my weekly lectures of social entrepreneurship and anything that interests me as I go this way...

Here I begin with a new look for my dear blog.

2 comments:

Prakash Venkat said...

In search of your Mission .... Good going :) BTW It will be great if you can actually provide some links where one can get more info about "social Enterpreneur" .....

Aarthi said...

@PV, more links and info to come soon. May be you should resume your blogging.. I am missing reading ur posts.