Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Right now

Why do I always have at least 10 things to do and end up doing none of them? Right now, I want to ...

Do some glass painting
Read a book, don't ask me which one
Create my own app using flex
Plan for vacation in July
What will be a nice gift for pv's b'day
How will masinagudi be in April
Why am i not able to keep up my words
Stop watching tv
Buy a fish bowl
Make my own kitchen garden
Buy a gamla from dailydump
Moisturize my dry foot
And the list goes on ....

2 comments:

Ramakrishna Podila said...

Often, confusion is the culprit. We have so many things to do and so many ways to do each thing that firstly, we are confused in choosing what is to be done, followed shortly by what way we should be using to do the 'chosen' thg!!!

Having many things to do always ends you up doing nothing!!!It happens to me every other day!!! ;)

Aarthi said...

Absolutely :)