Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday Bash

I had a superb birthday eve this year. Basically everyone decided to be very nice nice to me and asked me to buy anything I wanted. I quickly grabbed the opportunity and bought so many things...

2 watches (I almost selected the third one too, then from deep in me there rose some pity for PV who was buying the 2 for me, so decided to get the third one later). Now, I have atleast 5 watches in my collection.

Lots n lots of clothes - Oh man!! there is some 'upto 50%' discount in every other shop. So got a good deal in most of the places.

American diamond studded earrings - Mom surprised me with a cute ear ring.

Roller skates - I used to feel so J of those kids who used to skate their way on the roads. Pv fulfilled my long time wish to have my own skates and zoom on the roads. Now, I will wear them and make the kutti gundu girl on my road feel J. Heheheee.... Ok ok ..for that I first gotto learn skating.

A lovely b'day cake - creamy choclatey..yummie.. I jus loved it.

Apple palgoa - Mom's innovative sweet recepie for my b'day. She started making apple rabdi and the milk got spoilt in between. Instantly she changed her plans and make apple palgoa.. It tasted really good.

cute b'day card from aunty n uncle. Aunty was too pro-active knowing my laziness she bought me a salwar stitched the last time she came here :)

With all this, I was all set for my birthday to have lots of fun. Finally, I fell sick that morning and had to take a day off. But I din't miss the fun at home. Happily slept, saw 'While you were sleeping'. In the evening we went out for dinner.

Totally it was an eventful birthday!!

3 comments:

Chandu said...

shhh please do not share the details of the shops with mrs.chandu, mrs.prasad at least.

Unknown said...

hehee.. chandu.. u echoed my views tooo :P need to ask google to provide a feature to hide certain posts of the blogs we follow :)
btw, Aarthi.. seems u had a great day y'day.. but when is the party for us????

Aarthi said...

I don't think I need to tell anything to Mrs.Chandu n Mrs.Prasad. They might be aware of it all by now. I shall however not miss my chance of adding more masala to it :-) Treat?? Lets have it this saturday after RC classes. We can go to corner house/Barista. What say?